Friday, August 7, 2009

Uhhh, Boring!

My God~! Why is the weather so hot? I’m perspiring profusely and how I wished I can have an ice-cream now! Speaking of ice-cream, I haven’t had one for ages.


Anyway, I’ve already started to compile the graduation gift for my friends. Well, I’m actually seeking some help from the others but no one exactly knows what my graduation gift is. Hehee. It’s still top secret and I shall not reveal it here.





I feel abit disappointed today. I was still hoping the National Day celebrations in school would be fun but it wasn’t really enjoyable seriously. In fact, it’s boring. I know there’s no witnessing the marching and stuffs. But… It’s my final year this year and I hope national day is something I could enjoy in school. Talking about getting lost in the forest or about stupid globalisation isn’t so fun, or should I just say it wasn’t any fun at all! And all that talking makes me feel I shouldn’t even have bothered to attend school at all. It’s like we’re still studying in class learning about Globalisation in Social Studies lesson.






There’s nothing much to do anyway this holiday. My friend has taken away my half-completed drawings which I missed it badly right now. I guess I have to spend my next few days catching up on any of my studies… maybe do abit of maths (but avoid any probability questions for now. It isn’t easy for me to get over him) or maybe better avoid maths and do anything else EXCEPT maths. Hehehe.





Well, that’s all for today. Hope to have something nice for dinner tonight.

Much, Many, More, Most Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment