Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ohhhhhhh BORING!

School is boring as usual today. But I can’t complain for Social Studies at all. I hate the lecturing parts but I totally loved the part where we watch another documentary on Healthcare Policy. Today’s documentary is more about America’s Healthcare system. Well, they’re actually showing the negative side about its system so I’m not going to mention it here. But there’s something that really surprised me in America is that the jail where terrorist serve their punishment gets more healthcare privilege than the Americans themselves. Seriously, it really surprised me.

Anyway, my friend drew this picture for me last year. She made another a photocopy of the picture for me.















So, that’s all for today, I know it’s boring but I cannot help it either. It’s not my fault ok! Hahaha

Big Smilies for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment