Saturday, May 21, 2011

sketch updates!

hi everyone!

i'm so sorry! I've been very busy with school assignments and project, and i realised that i haven't been writing any proper updates! i'm really sorry, but i'll try to do a proper update of my life soon. it's been hectic in school. there's just so much to do and so much to learn so i can't miss my classes.

anyway, no matter how busy i was, i had to draw something on my sketchbook. so here they are:
a simple boy character. my friends says it look abit like my drawing lecturer, i think it looks abit like Strawhead. xD


my FYP character Rapunzel loves to dance, so did a pose study with my own character during my free time in 3d class.

i haven't been drawing layouts for quite some time. i will tey to challenge myself to draw another layout in between my little free time in school. so stay tuned to more of my works! :D

ciao!

love,
azianah

No comments:

Post a Comment