Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hey hey!

HARLO!

It's been quite awhile since I've updated my blog. been quite sick ever since i return back from Hong Kong. teehee. but i'm feeling quite better today.

anyway, i have already started blogging on my HK trip. I've also come up with the banner for the page. i compiled some of all the photos i took from Hong Kong and made it into a banner:


anyway, the page is still halfway done. I'm done with 2 out of the 12 days of updates. I'm kinda tired now, but I will try to continue updating it everyday. Simply click on the "ITE HK TRIP" on the page tab, to click on this link to get to the page: http://zeeliciously-me.blogspot.com/p/ite-hk-trip.html

so, gotta go now. RC is giving out free salt! can't miss it!

toddles! :)

azianah maskus

No comments:

Post a Comment