Saturday, January 15, 2011

Despicable Me - Mini-Movie 'Banana' Preview

hey hey! xD

There's nothing much to update today. I'm slacking so i don't have any drawing to publish today. I'm on Tom and Jerry hunting in Youtube. I miss watching those funny cartoons. The new Tom and Jerry is not as hilarious as the one made in 1940s. This is also a good time for me to learn. There is not much of speech in Tom and Jerry so the character's acting and gestures are more emphasised. Since my group's fyp will be doing a 2 minute animation of Rapunzel, and as same as Tom and Jerry, there is very little speech used in the film.

so anyway, a friend of mine in facebook posted Despicable Me mini movie. it's seriously cute. Minions fighting over a banana. lols. i thought it will be nice to share with yall. watch it. You'll love the minions after that! ;D




loves,
azianah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment