Monday, July 27, 2009

I saw Kacang Puteh

You can never imagine how hot the day is this morning (but too bad the sky is now sulking). It’s seriously hot. The moment I stepped into my classroom, I looked for the nearest fan and while standing under the fan, I was still fanning myself with my hand. “Are you that hot?” my friend asked, her eyes widen in shock when she saw me standing under the fan. Apparently, my uniform was soaked with my own sweat. I looked back at her, half amused that she actually asked me such an obvious question. “Well, can’t you see that I’m sweating profusely?” I asked.

I saw that Kacang Puteh when I was outside the music room. Hahahaa. I was like, “Hi, Kacang Puteh!” He looked amused but smiled rather reluctantly. Honestly, I’ve never met a person who usually suppressed his smile or laughter! Not as if he has crooked teeth that he doesn’t want to show off! Hahahaa! i guess he doesn't have... Ummmm... (shh...) a wild side…

alright laaa, I have to go now! Need to finish up my homework. Plenty to do, always, especially being in sec 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment