Monday, February 21, 2011

HIIII!

hi! and i'm back! The crazy Azianah is back again on her blog! woots!

hehe. ignore that above. xD so, the latest update for today is that i finally changed the outlook of my blog! woohooo! and yes, i am the one who design the banner above! it's not so nice as i have been busy with school work and i didn't really bother much about the colours used. Actually i was thinking of combining all my own characters in the banner, but the characters were too tiny, so i didn't put it.

so anyway, did i tell you i had finished my bouncing ball animation last week?... or issit last last week? LOL. i don't know. but yea, i have finally done it and here it is:



new rubber ball
Rubber Ball animation (above)


iron ball

Iron ball animation (above)

I know the iron ball rolling looks a little bit too weird, and that's because my teacher told me to roll it at the last minute. I spend like one or two hours just to do the rolling part then send it to my teacher. tsk.

for now i'm still working on my walking cycle animation. i see that most of my classmates are already half dead doing the walk cycle, and this include me as well. @_@ I'm just done with the background design of my walk cycle. I will upload the walk cycle once it's done. :D

tata!

loves,
azianah maskus

1 comment: