Friday, September 25, 2009

NEVER FELT SO BLESSED BEFORE!

GOSH! I REALLY DUN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TODAY! DEFINATELY TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

it has been years since my family had totally lost contact with my aunt and my cousin. Every hari raya, i would always wonder where they are and how they were doing. in fact i really miss them so much. so often when i talked about them with my mum, i would always say they owe me many years worth of hari raya money. but those were all jokes seriously. the last i heard about my cousin had decided to divorce my cousin-in-law and my aunt disappeared suddenly. There had been no news about any of them these few years and all i do is pray for the day i would get to see them again. i miss my aunt's cooking especially her epok-epok and other yummy snacks and i miss my cousin because i was realy close to him when i was younger. he was my play mate and taught me how to play skateboards. i miss my cousin-in-law and my nieces and nephews and i swear i never hear about any of them after the divorce rumour. But God is kind today, and he answered all my family's prayers. After all the long years, i finally heard from them and seriously i am the first person. today when my cousin-in-law added me as a friend in fb, i was shocked, suprised, dumbfounded, excited, and many other mixed feelings inside me. Morning when i was talking to my mum, our conversation quickly turn out to be about my aunt and my cousin. I realised it was a really long time since i've heard and seen them. I truly missed them. I really would like to tell them that i was doing all well and now in completion of my O level. It was really their wish to see me doing very well in my studies. After the chatting with my mum I used SmsYo to update my status in fb and this was what i've updated: "i hope to see my long time no see aunt, my cousin and cousin-in-law and my nephews and nieces this hari raya. i really miss them so much! :(" when i got home, i logged into my fb again and saw that someone had added me in fb and when i went to check it out, i realised this person is married and i went to see the photos section at once. at first i saw a man's photo and i was unable to recognise him but he does look familliar. i wasn't sure who because i had uncles and cousins that look like this man in the photo. So as i went to browse for more photos, i realised there was this woman who looked like my cousin-in-law after all! many things went through my head. it was as though dramatic. I recalled the name and slowly how she had looked like and then i remembered my cousin and how he had looked like when we was younger. He looked much more older and mature in this photo and it was no wonder i couldn't recognise him! So, unable or should i just say i was incapable to contain the excitment in me, i rushed out from my room and squealed excitedly in my mum's ear despite my tuition teacher was at the scene. i was realy squealling to my mum that i'm finally in contact with them once again! and i told her i saw thier photos together and said probably it was really real that my cousin had gotten back to his wife! And we saw a few photos of my nieces and nephews and realised that they had gotten another kid :DDD! Saw there was a photo that they had bought new toys and my mum said probably my cousin had turn over a new leaf! :))))) OMG i am sooooooooooo happy! :D

hoping to see them this hari raya! :)
can't wait to see my new neice/nephew (cus i dun really quite know!)

Thank God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment