Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me update again!

Ola there!

I have just finished school... and just had my lunch, too. Today's red roast chicken rice at Cavana is awesome. ^_^ Haven't had anything from Cavana for a long time... hehee

Anyway, today is one of classmate's birthday. Her name's Joann and Happy Birthday to her! May all her wishes come true! The boys in my class did funny dance for her and sang her the birthday song. it was really funny. i told my mum about it and she said something like "Boys will always remain as boys." Hahaa~

So i had ADP class today. Just one subject. Weee~ And i had my first assignment. I had to do this line work to show emotions like anger vs joy. I did confused vs organised. Liza said it's nice but it looked more like chicken scratches *giggles*. I'll scan and upload one if I'm done with the assignment. I need a few sketches for that assignment.

Took the Circle line this morning. Man, there's so much people alighting and boarding the Bishan Circle Line. But it's much faster and convenient. Usually i had to take MRT from Sembawang to City Hall, then transfer to the EW side and to Paya Lebar. Now it's so much easier. I'll just take MRT from Sembawang to Bishan and transfer to Circle Line and reached Macpherson within 15 minutes or so. Cool right? I can wake up a little late now! yayness!

Alright, i have another update for Booksie. I'm starting another romance novel "Destroying Love" I don't know when I'm planning to launch it but not so soon perhaps. My assignments are now piling up slowly, and i really really need to balance my schoolwork and Booksie. I don't know when I'll finish with "Ethan's Revenge" because the progress is rather slow. But I'm doing OK. It's still ten chapters, as planned! and here's the cover of "Destroying Love":



Weather's fine though there was a thunderstorm in the dawn. And i heard Syaheeran broke his nose. hope he's OK, alive and breathing properly. *winks* Hope Snail's alright too, heard he's sick. :) Take care guys! Love yall always!


Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment