Thursday, October 14, 2010

hi again!


Sorry it took me a few days for me to update my blog, I’ve been super busy this few days. It’s only the first week of the second term and I’m already rushingon about my assignments. Now we got an extra module whish is Character Design, it’s like one class per week so I’m rushing the assignment now, I’ve chosen to do snakes for my character. I’ve done research on real live snakes and sketching them. Trust me, I got loads to learn when sketching realistic things.


Storyboarding module is ok, because the teacher who took my class is my previous drawing teacher. He’s OK la, to be honest, since he had been teaching me drawing for the past six month, and since now we’re doing storyboarding, it’s less likely he’ll preach me about Newton’s law of motion and his ability to draw sexy girls (LOLS). But to be honest, Storyboarding didn’t seem to be as fun as I thought. Perhaps it’s only the third class and we are still drawing out the four panels from various movies and short film. It’s abit dry. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we’re doing some fun work sooner or later. I quite enjoy his classes when he taught drawing, but I have a feeling it was his first time taking a storyboarding class and that’s why it seem everything seem to be a little unprepared.


DMI, wise, or AKA Digital Media Integration, was different from what I thought it was. I thought it’ll be abit of drawing and digitally painting it in Photoshop or other new softwares, but I was wrong. It’s more in photography and editing them. We’re doing photo montage now. I’m feeling quite stress because my ideas didn’t seem to work out. I’m still working on it, and I have a trouble finding a topless guy for my work. ZZZ. My classmate refused to take off his shirt for my work, so this makes my work a little harder than it was.

since, life is not so hell for me now, i'm still working on my portfolio. i drew this cat and my teacher say it has my personality. WTH. where got? and now my friends are saying it DOES have my personality, after my teacher said it.


the black one is my original drawing, the one that my teacher say it HAS my personality. The blue one is edited version by my teacher. LOLS, it doesn't have my personality and it doesn't look like me at all! bwaahahahaa! but he has asked me to work on it again... so if i got some free time, i will have to redraw it again. pfffts.

i have another drawing to show off here... hehee. i took a long time to draw this precisely because of the fingers and the legs. and i ahd a hard time drawing the guy's face too. but still, with the help of Wendy, i manage to draw a nice piece :)


ok la, gotta go now! will update soon about my life again! until then... :)

loves,
zeelicious

back pain again :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment